Eventually Eleven is going to die; boo hoo, we’ll all deal with that pain when it comes—HOWEVER
If I were in charge I would use this opportunity and obsessive fanbase to freak people out for years to come.
- Design Twelve’s outfit a season before needed.
- Hire cosplayers to dress as Twelve and go to conventions; they are to be instructed not to tell who they are dressed as.
- These paid cosplayers (with faux-homemade outfits) will pose behind as many current Doctor Who cosplayers as possible.
- Kill Eleven—preferably by having his last words be “I’m regenerating now, regenerations are cool”.
- Reveal Twelve’s new outfit; ignore backlash about how LED trim jackets are lame.
- Wait until someone realizes they’ve seen that jacket before and post about it causing massive fandomwide panic.
- Laugh manically.