- Josh: Check out these Leia headphones. $60, too so they're probably not total crap.
- Me: You wouldn't be happy unless it had all of the hertz.
- Josh: That's not even possible.
- Me: Or is it? Unlimited Funding and a desire to get into the World's Dumbest MoneySpending Records. A headset with the ability to play all of the hertz.
- Josh: I guess you could with Plasma. But you'd never hear it.
- Me: God you hipsters are so annoying.
- Kelly: These pills aren't working.
- Me: What pills?
- Kelly: I'm taking these caffeine diet pills. I saw it on Doctor Oz.
- Me: You should try the Adipose Pills.
- Kelly: Maybe I will, where did you see those?
- Me: Doctor Who.
Hello Internet or more specifically tumbler. Yesterday Apple released new operating system called Mountain lion it has this new feature called dictate the text which lets you speak to your computer and it’ll type it up for you. All you have to do is press the function button twice and then it just speak and it’ll type it out for you.
In fact I didn’t type any of the text in this post it was all the new feature it looks like fun
- Lauren: No, I know her. She likes bad boys.
- Me: I'm a bad boy! My wi-fi purposely has no password.
- Dear Followers: I'm keeping political posts down to one a month maximum, I swear. This was just kinda funny.
- Me: Who you voting for?
- Lauren: Republican guy.
- Me: Mitt Romney?! Aren't you a femini--
- Lauren: Who's Mitt Romney?
5. As per our community guideline against non-genuine social gesture schemes, don’t use Tumblr’s social features (like following, reblogging, and liking) as entry methods.
So… then… huh?!
I’ve only ever seen Tumblr giveaways work in this fashion. How does a Tumblr giveaway work then?
All that sleeping is gonna get boring.
Well obviously you need to sleep in interesting places.
The only places I can survive without wifi:
You are a stronger person than I.
The few times I’ve made fun of Apple products I’ve lost at least one follower.
I did a post awhile back making fun of how “iPhone 4S” sounds like “I phone for Steve Jobs”, and lost a follower.
I think people think I’m an Apple hater bashing on their favorite products. Little do these people know: I’m posting this from a MacBook Pro. I’m forced to use Windows at work but when I get home I can’t wait to see the Almighty Finder ready to kick ass and run .exe files. And it doesn’t see any .exe files around…